My fiance and I will be honeymooning in Europe, flying into CDG June 5 at 6:55am and out of VCE at 7:30pm on June 11. I have been to Paris for 10 days in 2010, my soon to be husband has never been anywhere in Europe.
My proposed itinerary is:
June 5-June 8 Paris, taking the Thello train the night of the 8th and waking up in Venice on the 9th
June 9-11 Venice, leaving the evening of the 11th with an overnight layover in Vienna.
I am wondering if we should try to squeeze any other places into the itinerary, between Paris and Venice. My concern is that I don't want to spend our entire trip catching trains and being pressed for time. Any good suggestions for day trips out of either Paris or Venice, or should I leave the itinerary as is? I know from experience there is plenty to keep us busy in Paris...is there enough to keep us busy in Venice?
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland