I am going to Europe with my boyfriend in October 2016. I am really just looking for some advice on our itinerary/whether the time we have allotted to each city is enough etc. Your input and help would be soooo appreciated. My bf has never been to Europe, and i have only been to France/England/Scotland.
We have a total of 25 days that we can take off work, and considering the travel time to and from New Zealand this leaves us with 21 nights we can spend in Europe.
Our ideal itinerary is below:
Paris, France - 5 nights
Loire Valley (Tours), France - 3 nights
Amsterdam, Netherlands - 4 nights
Berlin, Germany - 5 nights
Prague, Czech Republic - 4 nights
Is this enough time to spend in each city? We do not mind fast travel, as we will be 23/24 when we leave for Europe. We want to have enough time to enjoy the major sites in each city, as well as soaking up the atmosphere (people watching at a cafe in Paris, going on a bike ride between the towns in the Loire Valley, going to a local gig in Berlin, wandering the streets of Prague etc)
I understand that there are so many itineraries posted on this forum asking for advice, so any help you can give me would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBALPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208SBCGLOBALTec#SUPP
- 2 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights