I am going to Europe with my boyfriend in October 2016. I am really just looking for some advice on our itinerary/whether the time we have allotted to each city is enough etc. Your input and help would be soooo appreciated. My bf has never been to Europe, and i have only been to France/England/Scotland.
We have a total of 25 days that we can take off work, and considering the travel time to and from New Zealand this leaves us with 21 nights we can spend in Europe.
Our ideal itinerary is below:
Paris, France - 5 nights
Loire Valley (Tours), France - 3 nights
Amsterdam, Netherlands - 4 nights
Berlin, Germany - 5 nights
Prague, Czech Republic - 4 nights
Is this enough time to spend in each city? We do not mind fast travel, as we will be 23/24 when we leave for Europe. We want to have enough time to enjoy the major sites in each city, as well as soaking up the atmosphere (people watching at a cafe in Paris, going on a bike ride between the towns in the Loire Valley, going to a local gig in Berlin, wandering the streets of Prague etc)
I understand that there are so many itineraries posted on this forum asking for advice, so any help you can give me would be amazing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 11 Super Cover For Hertz
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 18 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 23 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 9 days and nights in Switzerland