I am touring alone for about 14 days and got 4-5 days in Paris, around 4 days in Switzerland and 4-5 days In Italy and I am not exactly young, just 66 but OK! Can some one suggest the most important places I need to visit and routes I take from Paris to Geneva and thereon, without wasting my time or spending too much money. Tour is starting mid May and what about clothing ? Will be obliged if some friend can suggest the best plan.
Paris/switzerland/Italy 13 days
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 10 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 20 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 23 Connection in Newark EWR
- 24 Battlefield Tour
- 25 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...