My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 2 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Spain in December
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 cheap food in london
- 14 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Eating Indian In London
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 23 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 24 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 25 K-Day
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time