My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 3 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Douro Valley in January?
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 13 Munich and....???
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 17 italy Cinque Terre
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time