My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 14 3 days solo in London
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 19 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Studying art in English in venice
- 25 Berlin to ?
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time