My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Spain and South of France
- 3 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 7 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 8 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 17 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 25 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time