My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 3 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 10 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 11 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 12 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 London Theater
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Greece mainland and islands
- 21 Lyon france-- rental car
- 22 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time