My husband and I are planning a trip to Paris and Italy in early June. We have 13 nights in Europe (not including travel to and from US). Right now we are looking at the below itinerary by city. I would like input from people who have visited these places if we are spending enough time in Venice and Florence. Neither of us have been to any of these destinations.
Paris - 5 nights
fly to Venice
Venice - 2 nights
train to Florence
Florence - 2 nights
train to Rome
Rome - 4 nights
On a side note: I would also love to see NIce and the Amalfi Coast, but have removed it due to time. Would you suggest a different itinerary that would include one or both of these stops?
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM
Paris/Italy Itinerary-Suggestions needed on how to split time