Comments and suggestions relative to the following itinerary would be welcome:
Trains unless otherwise noted.
Nights: [*= previous visit].
 Paris* [direct flight from SFO];
 Bologna* [daytrip to Parma];
 Ferrara ;
 Desenzano del Garda;
 Cortona* [daytrip to Orvieto*];
 Paris [flight from Rome].
Next question: May or September? The concern is weather.
We just did a Paris/Italy trip 9/19 to 10/9 and the weather was great. We are concerned about May, but on the other hand would prefer to go sooner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 3 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 4 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 8 cell phone companys
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 16 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help