Comments and suggestions relative to the following itinerary would be welcome:
Trains unless otherwise noted.
Nights: [*= previous visit].
 Paris* [direct flight from SFO];
 Bologna* [daytrip to Parma];
 Ferrara ;
 Desenzano del Garda;
 Cortona* [daytrip to Orvieto*];
 Paris [flight from Rome].
Next question: May or September? The concern is weather.
We just did a Paris/Italy trip 9/19 to 10/9 and the weather was great. We are concerned about May, but on the other hand would prefer to go sooner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 3 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 7 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 8 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 9 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 12 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 13 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 14 15 days trip to Europe
- 15 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 18 Amsterdam, Germany
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Scotland Highlands Help
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 25 Our time in Rome