Comments and suggestions relative to the following itinerary would be welcome:
Trains unless otherwise noted.
Nights: [*= previous visit].
 Paris* [direct flight from SFO];
 Bologna* [daytrip to Parma];
 Ferrara ;
 Desenzano del Garda;
 Cortona* [daytrip to Orvieto*];
 Paris [flight from Rome].
Next question: May or September? The concern is weather.
We just did a Paris/Italy trip 9/19 to 10/9 and the weather was great. We are concerned about May, but on the other hand would prefer to go sooner!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train up the Jungfrau
- 2 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 5 travel around Spain
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 8 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 12 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 YIKES!
- 23 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 24 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?