Comments and suggestions relative to the following itinerary would be welcome:
Trains unless otherwise noted.
Nights: [*= previous visit].
 Paris* [direct flight from SFO];
 Bologna* [daytrip to Parma];
 Ferrara ;
 Desenzano del Garda;
 Cortona* [daytrip to Orvieto*];
 Paris [flight from Rome].
Next question: May or September? The concern is weather.
We just did a Paris/Italy trip 9/19 to 10/9 and the weather was great. We are concerned about May, but on the other hand would prefer to go sooner!
Paris/Italy Itinerary For Comments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 3 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 4 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 5 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 6 Split to Venice. Help!
- 7 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Monet's Giverny
- 13 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 14 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 15 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 16 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 17 Transportation in Paris
- 18 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 19 Urgent Need of Advice
- 20 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 21 French rental car advice needed
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 24 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 25 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece