My wife and I along with my sister and her husband are doing a couples 15-day trip to Paris and Italy beginning April 23 and ending May 8, 2016. It's our first time and we want to experience as much as possible without getting too crazy....we love food, wine, history, and experiencing the culture....and maybe a little bit of a nightlife since we are in our late 20's and enjoy going out. Our flights are locked in....flying into Paris arriving early morning of April 23 and leaving the morning of May 8
Here is our proposed itinerary.....any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Not looking for as much recommendations of what to see/do.....more wanting to know if this itinerary and "hopping" around seems like a good plan without getting too hectic.
April 23 -- Paris
April 24 -- Paris
April 25 -- Paris
April 26 -- Paris
April 27 -- 1/2 day Paris....fly to Venice in afternoon, 1/2 day Venice
April 28 -- Venice
April 29 -- 1/2 day Venice....train to Florence in afternoon, 1/2 day Florence
April 30 -- Florence
May 1 -- 1/2 day Florence.....train to Naples then Sorrento in afternoon....1/2 day Sorrento
May 2 -- day trip to Amalfi Coast
May 3 -- day trip to Capri
May 4 -- early morning train back to Naples then onto Rome -- full day Rome
May 5 -- Rome
May 6 -- Rome
May 7 -- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids