My wife and I along with my sister and her husband are doing a couples 15-day trip to Paris and Italy beginning April 23 and ending May 8, 2016. It's our first time and we want to experience as much as possible without getting too crazy....we love food, wine, history, and experiencing the culture....and maybe a little bit of a nightlife since we are in our late 20's and enjoy going out. Our flights are locked in....flying into Paris arriving early morning of April 23 and leaving the morning of May 8
Here is our proposed itinerary.....any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Not looking for as much recommendations of what to see/do.....more wanting to know if this itinerary and "hopping" around seems like a good plan without getting too hectic.
April 23 -- Paris
April 24 -- Paris
April 25 -- Paris
April 26 -- Paris
April 27 -- 1/2 day Paris....fly to Venice in afternoon, 1/2 day Venice
April 28 -- Venice
April 29 -- 1/2 day Venice....train to Florence in afternoon, 1/2 day Florence
April 30 -- Florence
May 1 -- 1/2 day Florence.....train to Naples then Sorrento in afternoon....1/2 day Sorrento
May 2 -- day trip to Amalfi Coast
May 3 -- day trip to Capri
May 4 -- early morning train back to Naples then onto Rome -- full day Rome
May 5 -- Rome
May 6 -- Rome
May 7 -- Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood