PLease help me out with an itenerary for my trip in Paris but only using public transportation like trains and buses...I'll be visiting the famed city by next year and Im really into touring with just a few people and not going with group. PLus using public transportation is fun and cheap. I dont even wanna consider taxi, unless its really needed. Thanks.
PARISIANS help me out!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 TGV and Provence questions