PLease help me out with an itenerary for my trip in Paris but only using public transportation like trains and buses...I'll be visiting the famed city by next year and Im really into touring with just a few people and not going with group. PLus using public transportation is fun and cheap. I dont even wanna consider taxi, unless its really needed. Thanks.
PARISIANS help me out!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 5 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 6 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 7 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 8 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Which One?
- 11 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 month's stay in Italy
- 14 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 15 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 16 International driving permit required in France?
- 17 Visit to Bath and London england
- 18 Germany Visa for conference
- 19 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 20 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 21 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 24 Interesting travel scam article
- 25 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?