My husband and I with our 2 yr. old are looking at traveling to Paris and then to Lorraine/Alsace either in December (Christmas) or the first part of January. We are wanting to spend maybe 3 days in Paris and then a week in the Alsace area.
Any advice would be wonderful as neither one of us have been to France.
Would like to know:
Traveling options between Paris and Alsace? (Preferably the least expensive)
Getting around Alsace; renting a car?
Where to stay in Lorraine/Alsace? (least expensive)
When is the best time to go; December or January?
Must see places to visit
Place to eat or go for hot cocoa, etc.
Outdoor activities; Iceskating, sledding
We are on a budget, but would like to make the most of our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 안전한놀이터추천
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 사다리사이트 」¶(→【ZVZ78.ＣoＭ】←)¶「m 네임드사다리사이트추천
- 5 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 6 May get together in Paris
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 travel around Spain
- 10 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 One day in Lille, France
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 YIKES!
- 20 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 21 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 24 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 25 Cash machines ATM