My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 2 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 3 Croatia short sail trip
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 7 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 8 6 Days in Italy
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 Stu Tower
- 11 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 14 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 15 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 16 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 17 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 18 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 19 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 20 Helpful Hint
- 21 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Finland around Christmas time?