My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pousadas in Portugal
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 4 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 student in denmark
- 7 Rome to Positano
- 8 Sachsenhausen?
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 13 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 23 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March