My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Paris Zurich Vienna Prague
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 Car in Prague
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris