My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 4 12 Days in Italy
- 5 Family vacay in Europe
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 touring near rome airport
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 day tours - Loire Valley
- 20 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 8 days in switzerland
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto