My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 3 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Belgium : a asfe country
- 6 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 7 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 8 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 14 sfo to europe
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Car Rental in Italy
- 18 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 22 Italian Riviera
- 23 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december