My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터추천@∏ ZVZ78.COM ∏@*****km 안전한사설놀이터
- 2 Towersey, London
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Croatia transportation question.
- 6 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 15 Westerplatte
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 18 Cutback on Spain trip
- 19 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions