My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France for Six Weeks
- 2 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 3 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 4 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 5 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 6 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 7 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 8 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 9 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 10 explore Italy on a budget
- 11 Vienna Favorites
- 12 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 13 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 14 10 Days trip to Europe
- 15 Cochem or Beilstein
- 16 Thann, Alsace - Eye of the Witch
- 17 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 Need advice on transportation
- 20 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 21 3 days Venice to Paris
- 22 Czech Republic and East Germany itinerary
- 23 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 24 A base for four nights between Killarney and Dublin (no car)
- 25 How to Spot an American in Europe