My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Ireland itinerary help please
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 CDG much improved
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 25 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?