My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 2 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Lay over time
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Flat in London
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Help required with Itinerary
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 23 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?