My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Paris Zurich Vienna Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 2 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Swiss rail passes
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 8 London day trips, especially castles
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Day trips from Marseille
- 17 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 18 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 Day trips