My husband and i are planning a quick getaway (8 days) to Paris (3 nights) , and remaining 4 nights between Zurich, Vienna, Prague . We fly into Paris and return home from Paris.
Hopefully someone can help me with my Questions:
1. Are we trying to do too much in 8 days, does this itinerary make sense? we have had no time to research distances!!!
2. I haven´t the faintest idea whether to buy a railway pass, fly or drive. Though I understand the drop off fee if car is not returned to same spot picked up up from is very high.
3. If i must drop a city, which one should it be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 4 Paris weather
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 9 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 10 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 16 Dinge B&B
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 23 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle