I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 2 Trip report European honeymoon
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 4 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 5 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 6 London restaurant suggestions
- 7 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 8 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 13 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 14 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 15 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 16 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 17 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 18 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 21 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship