I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon