I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 6 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 20 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 23 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?