I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Highlands Help
- 2 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 3 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 4 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Europe itinerary review
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 12 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 13 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 14 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 15 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 16 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 17 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 18 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 22 Anchovies and Sardines
- 23 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 24 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 25 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo