I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat