I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Itinerary
- 2 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 3 Take your necessary things while traveling!
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 7 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 10 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 11 Berlin to Italy
- 12 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Florence - Where to stay
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Where to go!?
- 18 First time in Bulgaria
- 19 Vacation
- 20 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 21 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 22 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 25 Walking itinerary in England?