I am taking my 62 year old mother to Lisbon and Paris for her first trip. We are debating between the Hotel Mayet 3 Rue Mayet, 75006 Paris, France and Hotel de Nice 42 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France. We would appreciate hearing any thoughts about the area/neighborhood and the rooms themselves. We are hoping to experience a little old paris and love to walk to sites and cafes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy in ll days and what to see
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Ireland ToDo
- 6 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 7 Amsterdam vs. France
- 8 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Alhambra Guide
- 16 Capo d'Orlando
- 17 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Euro 2016
- 21 Which Aeolian Island?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Language school in Valencia for teenager