My husband and I have stayed in Paris many times. This spring we will be joined by our granddaughter, who has never been to Europe. We would appreciate suggestions from you who have had experience in Paris with someone near her age as to what she might enjoy. We know the major "sights," museums, churches, gardens, but wonder if there is something we are not familiar with that would appeal. She is very eager for this experience - studying French in her college class so that she can communicate a little. She grew up in Hawaii and California, so France will be quite a change!
Paris with 19 year old granddaughter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 South of France
- 5 Help me plan a Trip
- 6 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 7 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 8 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 9 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 10 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 11 England, Paris itinerary help
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 16 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 17 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 18 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 19 Sardinia Advice
- 20 Provence planning
- 21 Making reservations in Italy
- 22 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)