My husband and I have stayed in Paris many times. This spring we will be joined by our granddaughter, who has never been to Europe. We would appreciate suggestions from you who have had experience in Paris with someone near her age as to what she might enjoy. We know the major "sights," museums, churches, gardens, but wonder if there is something we are not familiar with that would appeal. She is very eager for this experience - studying French in her college class so that she can communicate a little. She grew up in Hawaii and California, so France will be quite a change!
Paris with 19 year old granddaughter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Nice Video about Poland
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!