My 14 year old daughter and I will be ending our holiday in Paris for 2-3 days. We are fortunate enough to have seen the main tourist sites on previous visits and so we'd like to just relax a bit. I'm looking for something that would appeal especially to a 14 year old girl. She loves to shop but won't have much money. Which are the best markets for clothing? She also loves to cook so an inexpensive cooking class would be brilliant. What about a special afternoon tea somewhere? Any thoughts? I know there have been previous posts about Paris with teenagers but can't see what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Paris with 14 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Week in Spain
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 6 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 7 week in scotland
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?