My 14 year old daughter and I will be ending our holiday in Paris for 2-3 days. We are fortunate enough to have seen the main tourist sites on previous visits and so we'd like to just relax a bit. I'm looking for something that would appeal especially to a 14 year old girl. She loves to shop but won't have much money. Which are the best markets for clothing? She also loves to cook so an inexpensive cooking class would be brilliant. What about a special afternoon tea somewhere? Any thoughts? I know there have been previous posts about Paris with teenagers but can't see what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Paris with 14 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 2 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 3 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 4 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 11 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 16 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 21 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 22 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 23 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 24 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 25 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...