My 14 year old daughter and I will be ending our holiday in Paris for 2-3 days. We are fortunate enough to have seen the main tourist sites on previous visits and so we'd like to just relax a bit. I'm looking for something that would appeal especially to a 14 year old girl. She loves to shop but won't have much money. Which are the best markets for clothing? She also loves to cook so an inexpensive cooking class would be brilliant. What about a special afternoon tea somewhere? Any thoughts? I know there have been previous posts about Paris with teenagers but can't see what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Paris with 14 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Southern France
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 italy
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 17 What to wear
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son