My 14 year old daughter and I will be ending our holiday in Paris for 2-3 days. We are fortunate enough to have seen the main tourist sites on previous visits and so we'd like to just relax a bit. I'm looking for something that would appeal especially to a 14 year old girl. She loves to shop but won't have much money. Which are the best markets for clothing? She also loves to cook so an inexpensive cooking class would be brilliant. What about a special afternoon tea somewhere? Any thoughts? I know there have been previous posts about Paris with teenagers but can't see what I'm looking for. Thank you!
Paris with 14 year old
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 17 French Basque region
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 20 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving