I will be in Paris for four days early next month and hope to spend the time holiday shopping; I really want to venture beyond the usual suspects like the chain stores that we have here in Vienna. The Teenage Son is somewhat trendy, into music (especially vinyl) and history. Any suggestions for used record stores where I find a special record? The Tween Daughter will see several boxes from Petit Bateau under the tree, but she is not so trendy, either--more into comfortable jeans and a stack of books. She also keeps dozens of journals, so maybe a beautiful paper store?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Perugia
- 2 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 3 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 Help please
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 17 CDG much improved
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?