I will be in Paris for four days early next month and hope to spend the time holiday shopping; I really want to venture beyond the usual suspects like the chain stores that we have here in Vienna. The Teenage Son is somewhat trendy, into music (especially vinyl) and history. Any suggestions for used record stores where I find a special record? The Tween Daughter will see several boxes from Petit Bateau under the tree, but she is not so trendy, either--more into comfortable jeans and a stack of books. She also keeps dozens of journals, so maybe a beautiful paper store?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 4 Interesting places to visit
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 7 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 10 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 11 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 We're here!