I will be in Paris for four days early next month and hope to spend the time holiday shopping; I really want to venture beyond the usual suspects like the chain stores that we have here in Vienna. The Teenage Son is somewhat trendy, into music (especially vinyl) and history. Any suggestions for used record stores where I find a special record? The Tween Daughter will see several boxes from Petit Bateau under the tree, but she is not so trendy, either--more into comfortable jeans and a stack of books. She also keeps dozens of journals, so maybe a beautiful paper store?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 2 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 3 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 4 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 5 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 6 Stu Tower
- 7 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 8 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 9 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 10 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 11 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 16 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 21 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 22 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 First Trip to Ireland