I will be in Paris for four days early next month and hope to spend the time holiday shopping; I really want to venture beyond the usual suspects like the chain stores that we have here in Vienna. The Teenage Son is somewhat trendy, into music (especially vinyl) and history. Any suggestions for used record stores where I find a special record? The Tween Daughter will see several boxes from Petit Bateau under the tree, but she is not so trendy, either--more into comfortable jeans and a stack of books. She also keeps dozens of journals, so maybe a beautiful paper store?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Ireland in April
- 6 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 7 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 8 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Itinerary Tweaking
- 14 Itinerary Help
- 15 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Amalfi Coast help
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice