Hi everyone, Mom (age 67) and I are heading to Paris (without the kids YEAH!) in May for 5 night and staying in the 7th. I'm looking for some night time activities for us to do. I've been to Paris several times, but my mom has never been so I was thinking maybe a cabaret type show but I'd love some other suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help!
Paris-what to do at night with Mom
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 2 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 3 What to wear
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 6 Sicily - not a trip report
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 9 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Chip but no PIN
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 No points in Paris .....
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 17 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...