Hi everyone, Mom (age 67) and I are heading to Paris (without the kids YEAH!) in May for 5 night and staying in the 7th. I'm looking for some night time activities for us to do. I've been to Paris several times, but my mom has never been so I was thinking maybe a cabaret type show but I'd love some other suggestions. Thanks in advance for your help!
Paris-what to do at night with Mom
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes gardens
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 TGV and Provence questions
- 10 Novels set in Greece
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 23 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 24 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?