My wife and I with our two kids (5/7) fly into Paris on morning of 13th May. We need to be in Zurich on 23rd May. This gives us 10 nights.
Option 1: Paris - Lyon - Nice region for 3-3-4 nights and then fly into Zurich from Nice. Flights look expensive though. I was planning on taking the train throughout but I read a thread where someone rented a car in Lyon and said car was essential for the riviera region. Thoughts?
Option 2: Paris - Bruges - Amsterdam for 3-3-4 nights or any other option. In this case, we fly from either Amsterdam to Zurich or do this in reverse and take the TGV Lyria from Paris to Zurich. Again train here throughout.
Visiting family in Zurich so that leg is taken care of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 6 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 7 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?