My wife and I with our two kids (5/7) fly into Paris on morning of 13th May. We need to be in Zurich on 23rd May. This gives us 10 nights.
Option 1: Paris - Lyon - Nice region for 3-3-4 nights and then fly into Zurich from Nice. Flights look expensive though. I was planning on taking the train throughout but I read a thread where someone rented a car in Lyon and said car was essential for the riviera region. Thoughts?
Option 2: Paris - Bruges - Amsterdam for 3-3-4 nights or any other option. In this case, we fly from either Amsterdam to Zurich or do this in reverse and take the TGV Lyria from Paris to Zurich. Again train here throughout.
Visiting family in Zurich so that leg is taken care of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 인터넷카지노⋞」◆「( SO224。COM )」◆「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 Where to enjoy Paris
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 25 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report