My wife and I with our two kids (5/7) fly into Paris on morning of 13th May. We need to be in Zurich on 23rd May. This gives us 10 nights.
Option 1: Paris - Lyon - Nice region for 3-3-4 nights and then fly into Zurich from Nice. Flights look expensive though. I was planning on taking the train throughout but I read a thread where someone rented a car in Lyon and said car was essential for the riviera region. Thoughts?
Option 2: Paris - Bruges - Amsterdam for 3-3-4 nights or any other option. In this case, we fly from either Amsterdam to Zurich or do this in reverse and take the TGV Lyria from Paris to Zurich. Again train here throughout.
Visiting family in Zurich so that leg is taken care of.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 3 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 8 Scotland - We're Here!
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 11 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 12 European Vacation 2017
- 13 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 14 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 15 Need help in completing trip details
- 16 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 17 Which area to stay in London
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam