Do you have any ideas for Christmas Day, day trips even in bad weather, restaurants not to miss, or things to do for the week? Our twins are 21. Staying on Left Bank. Thanks.
Paris--Week between Christmas and New Year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France