Do you have any ideas for Christmas Day, day trips even in bad weather, restaurants not to miss, or things to do for the week? Our twins are 21. Staying on Left Bank. Thanks.
Paris--Week between Christmas and New Year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 3 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 French open
- 7 tulips in the Netherland
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 11 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 12 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 13 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 England and Scotland
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Azores
- 19 Azores
- 20 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 21 Dublin to Armagh?
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?