Do you have any ideas for Christmas Day, day trips even in bad weather, restaurants not to miss, or things to do for the week? Our twins are 21. Staying on Left Bank. Thanks.
Paris--Week between Christmas and New Year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 3 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 italy
- 12 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 13 Side trip from Geneva
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old