Do you have any ideas for Christmas Day, day trips even in bad weather, restaurants not to miss, or things to do for the week? Our twins are 21. Staying on Left Bank. Thanks.
Paris--Week between Christmas and New Year's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport Delays
- 2 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 17 Netherlands Delta Works
- 18 Southern Italy without a Car
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!