I'm looking for shops that would specialize in wedding "supplies", for lack of a better word. My son is getting married this summer, and I thought it would be fun to see what might be available for shower favors and other aspects of the "French wedding culture" when I am in Paris in March. Anyone know of such a place?
Paris: Wedding Shops
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 10 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Spain Questions
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please