I'm looking for shops that would specialize in wedding "supplies", for lack of a better word. My son is getting married this summer, and I thought it would be fun to see what might be available for shower favors and other aspects of the "French wedding culture" when I am in Paris in March. Anyone know of such a place?
Paris: Wedding Shops
- 1 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 4 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 5 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Benita In Paris
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Driving through Europe
- 13 Romania Tour Guide
- 14 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 15 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 16 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 17 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 18 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 19 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 22 Places to visit from London
- 23 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Renting Apartment in Nice