I am was planning to give a wedding gift of a Seine Dinner Cruise to a couple who will be honeymooning in Paris in May. However, all posts I've read said the dinner cruises are not good. Even though the couple are not foodies, do you have a better recommendation for about $250?
Paris Wedding Gift: Dinner cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Scotland
- 12 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 13 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 14 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 19 Estonia Amber
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 25 Reims for a day