I am was planning to give a wedding gift of a Seine Dinner Cruise to a couple who will be honeymooning in Paris in May. However, all posts I've read said the dinner cruises are not good. Even though the couple are not foodies, do you have a better recommendation for about $250?
Paris Wedding Gift: Dinner cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 8 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 9 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Best beach town in Italy?
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 Athens at New Years
- 17 chrismas in rome
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 24 My notes on Greece 101
- 25 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie