We have taken London Walks while in London and enjoyed them thoroughly. We are going to be in Paris in September and were looking at the brochure for Paris Walks. We are especially interested in The Village of Montmartre. Have any of you taken Paris Walks and this one specifically? Would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 italy
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?