A neat article on walking around Paris or really under it last week in the NY Times article above.
I can't wait to track around it myself - I thought it was still used for freight trains but I guess not!
Fodorite kerouac has a wonderful thread on photos of the Petite Ceinture.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【인터넷카지노】
- 2 라이브카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【라이브카지노】
- 3 생방송카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【생방송카지노】
- 4 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 5 My message...온라인카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【온라인카지노】
- 6 실시간카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【실시간카지노】
- 7 와와카지노♨＼❆《 SHE36. ZE.AM 》❆＼♨슈퍼카지노【와와카지노】
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Questions about Polish sights
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 Italy