Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 4 19 countries in a day
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Finistère Base
- 7 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 8 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 9 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 13 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 14 Photographer in Paris?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 First visit to France in November
- 17 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Which hotel in London?
- 23 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Restaurant recommendation for Milan