Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 England and Wales by public transport
- 5 Vienna or Budapest?
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Ireland & Scotland
- 9 Scenic Driving Routes
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 14 Budapest Hotels
- 15 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info