Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Slovania & Croatia
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 6 5 days in Provence
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Parking in Italy
- 9 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 10 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 11 1 week in Malaga
- 12 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 15 Transportation in Bologna
- 16 Amsterdam vs. France
- 17 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 18 Amsterdam Hotel
- 19 Paris gtg in October?
- 20 Capo d'Orlando
- 21 European Championship
- 22 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 25 What about Basque Country?
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info