Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 25 Fun things to do in Copenhagen