Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete Holiday
- 2 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 3 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 4 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 5 Croatia short sail trip
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Stu Tower
- 8 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 SE ITALY
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Which Hotel in Rome
- 13 6 Days in Italy
- 14 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 20 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 24 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 25 renting
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info