Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Wallet: Around the Waist or Neck?
- 2 Wallet Stolen in Granada - Lessons Learned
- 3 hikes close to Interlaken without a wallet? (or maybe just a thin one!)
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 6 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 7 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 8 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 9 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 10 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 11 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 12 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 13 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 14 Paris Handbags
- 15 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 16 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 21 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?