Having searched down through our older posts I think I understand what the Paris Visite and Mobilis cards are about.
But I have some related questions:
Can one buy them at the Gare du Nord station on the day?
(we'll be arriving into Paris on the Eurostar this Saturday around 1.40 pm local time).
Does anyone know a site which shows a clear and legible map of the Metro and RER systems which includes zones? The maps I have found do not display zones, and many are so poor in quality that I can't read station names.
I am trying to work out what zones we would need.
Does a 13 year old count as an adult, child or is there some other discounted fare which would apply?
Does anyone have information on the current price of carnets de 10 in Euros or Francs?
We will be in Paris for 5 consecutive days and will probably use the metro quite a bit so I am trying to work out our best travel options.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 2 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 3 Must do/see in Rome
- 4 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 5 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 6 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 7 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 8 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 11 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 12 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 15 Winery tours
- 16 Prague Trip Report
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 19 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 20 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 Five day stopover with 2 y/o and 6 y/o horse-crazy girl
- 23 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 24 London for work Paris for play!
- 25 Free Trip to Italy On Line (Video + Stills)
Paris Visite/ Mobilis cards for Paris Metro - seeking zone info