We are going during mid November. On a Wednesday night we would like to leave and go to Paris. We would like to see the Eiffel Tower at night and then head to our place to stay. Right now we are looking for super cheap hotels or even a hostel we would be comfortable in. That Thursday and Friday we would like to spend all day in Paris exploring the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, and the Seine River. I am in love with Paris due to having an amazing French teacher for four years in high school tell me amazing stories. On the Saturday we would take a day trip to Versailles and experience the amazing history from Marie Antoinette. Then on Sunday we would like to visit the beaches of Normandy to see the history of WWII and then back to Grantham, England. This is our plan but honestly we have no idea on what website we should be looking for to plan all of this or even if this would work. If anyone has advice to help us out that would be great! Thanks!
Paris, Versailles, and the beaches of Normandy in 4 days and on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 6 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 7 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 men's shoes spain
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Unique Venice Activity
- 13 Traveling in France by train
- 14 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 18 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 19 London visit
- 20 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 21 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 22 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 23 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)