We are going during mid November. On a Wednesday night we would like to leave and go to Paris. We would like to see the Eiffel Tower at night and then head to our place to stay. Right now we are looking for super cheap hotels or even a hostel we would be comfortable in. That Thursday and Friday we would like to spend all day in Paris exploring the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, and the Seine River. I am in love with Paris due to having an amazing French teacher for four years in high school tell me amazing stories. On the Saturday we would take a day trip to Versailles and experience the amazing history from Marie Antoinette. Then on Sunday we would like to visit the beaches of Normandy to see the history of WWII and then back to Grantham, England. This is our plan but honestly we have no idea on what website we should be looking for to plan all of this or even if this would work. If anyone has advice to help us out that would be great! Thanks!
Paris, Versailles, and the beaches of Normandy in 4 days and on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 stop in lisboa or not
- 4 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 Croacia in october
- 7 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 8 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 9 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 10 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 11 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 Getting From Italy to London
- 14 Stay away from EF Tours
- 15 Italy things to do?
- 16 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 Getting cash in Spain
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 24 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 25 Sky diving in Barcelona