I am looking to get from Paris to Venice on the 24th with my partner.
We would like to depart around 7pm from Paris.
Thello leaves 7:30pm $560AUD (2 bed cabin)
EasyJet flight Leaves 7:30 (1hr:30min flight) $200AUD(for 2ppl) then would need accom in Venice.
Which is the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 마카오룰렛 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!