I am looking to get from Paris to Venice on the 24th with my partner.
We would like to depart around 7pm from Paris.
Thello leaves 7:30pm $560AUD (2 bed cabin)
EasyJet flight Leaves 7:30 (1hr:30min flight) $200AUD(for 2ppl) then would need accom in Venice.
Which is the better option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 5 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 6 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Barcelona cooking classes
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 21 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 25 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car