First of all it is a great forum and thanks to all the active members! I am in the process of planning my honeymoon trip in early december'12 in Europe.
Interest Areas: Night Life, Adventurous activities, Aqua/Ice Sports, Culture and Liveliness of the city + Discotheques+ Beaches.....+Shopping(my fiance likes it)
Weather: I am comfortable with 0-5 degree and even snowfall
Dates: 1st Dec-10th Dec
Day 1-3: Paris
Day 4-6: Venice
Day 7-8: Florence
Am I moving in the right direction? Need some suggestions Guys.. Really looking forward for your comments!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe