I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Iceland in 4 days?
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Munich-6 days in September
- 13 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 SIM card
- 20 Sixt insurance claim
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 24 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 25 Iceland in 9 nights in late September