I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 5 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 6 Alitala
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 9 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Which Hotel in Rome
- 12 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 13 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 14 SE ITALY
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 19 renting
- 20 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 21 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 22 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 23 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 24 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 25 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!