I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel help laundary
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 4 6 nights in Dublin
- 5 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 6 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 7 Japan or Italy next spring
- 8 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 9 how to get from cdg to dordogne area?
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 14 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 15 Train tickets in Europe
- 16 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 17 Beaune train station rental car return
- 18 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Seafari Boat Tour
- 21 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 22 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 23 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 24 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 25 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?