I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 Back from a great trip !!
- 3 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 4 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 5 Train/Subway Questions
- 6 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 7 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 10 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 13 2 weeks in France next May
- 14 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 15 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 16 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 17 Barcelona Apartment
- 18 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 19 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 20 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 23 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 24 12 days in Italy
- 25 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?