I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 UK Visa Help
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 15 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 16 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 19 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings