I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 2 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 Le Marche, Italy
- 6 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 7 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 8 Ballet Bolshoi
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 12 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 15 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 19 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 20 Trains France/Switzerland
- 21 fear of driving in rome!
- 22 Italy trains question
- 23 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 24 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 25 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov