I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 Italian Riviera
- 7 Advices about our itiniary
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 12 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 13 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 14 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 15 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 18 Switzerland in mid-April
- 19 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 21 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Holiday in Austria