I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 3 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 4 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 5 Europe Itinerary
- 6 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 7 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Travel plan help in Germany
- 10 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 11 Breakfast: London
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Venice at Christmas
- 19 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 22 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 23 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 24 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 25 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?