I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Paris Valentine's Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Burg Eltz
- 8 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 9 Germany-berlin marathon
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 itinerary help
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Nice Video about Poland
- 21 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 22 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?