I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 4 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 7 Hotel advice
- 8 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 12 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 What to see in Dresden...
- 18 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 19 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help