I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 10 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 11 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 12 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 13 Traveling in Belgium
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 16 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 19 Milos beach stay
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 23 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 24 Driving in Wales
- 25 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany