I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 Rental car in Menton
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Barcelona and...
- 8 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 9 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 10 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 11 February in Florence
- 12 Praiana to Positano
- 13 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Family vacation to europe
- 18 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 19 Day in Madrid
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 24 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 25 Spain during Holy Week