I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Paris Valentine's Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 11 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 12 Sicily - not a trip report
- 13 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 14 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 20 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 21 What still confounds you about travel?
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!