I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London best location
- 2 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 3 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 4 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 7 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 Transportation Question Italy
- 10 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Train tickets in Italy?
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 17 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 18 Corsica
- 19 17 days in England
- 20 VENICE
- 21 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...