I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport
- 2 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 3 15 nights in Italy
- 4 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 5 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 9 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 10 Switzerland 5 days
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Ceramics
- 15 Itinerary feedback, 4/5 days in Iceland
- 16 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 21 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 22 Need some Venice planning help
- 23 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo