I was just in Paris for a little pre-Valentine's Day trip and wanted to share my experiences with you. I was only there for two days, but had some great meals at Chez Andre and Cuisine de Bar, went to some excellent cafes like Pinson (including one where I had the biggest lemon meringue tart I've ever seen!), and stayed at a beautiful hotel, the George V. If you want to read more and see photos, I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/02/romantic-paris-travel.html
Paris Valentine's Trip
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 12 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope