Does anyone know where this is? We'll be in Paris at the end of November and plan on driving there from Luxembourg with our two young children. Our hotel will be near the USO. First question is about the USO's proximity to good shopping, Eiffel Tower, etc. Also, I'm concerned about driving within Paris. We live in Italy, and are fairly used to driving in European cities, but I would never attempt driving in Rome and I'm worried Paris might be the same. Has anyone here driven in Paris? Wish you hadn't?
Paris USO and driving in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 5 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 6 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 7 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 London - Site List Triage -
- 12 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 13 Santorini transportation
- 14 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 15 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 16 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 17 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 20 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 21 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 24 Restaurants in Spain
- 25 What to wear