Does anyone know where this is? We'll be in Paris at the end of November and plan on driving there from Luxembourg with our two young children. Our hotel will be near the USO. First question is about the USO's proximity to good shopping, Eiffel Tower, etc. Also, I'm concerned about driving within Paris. We live in Italy, and are fairly used to driving in European cities, but I would never attempt driving in Rome and I'm worried Paris might be the same. Has anyone here driven in Paris? Wish you hadn't?
Paris USO and driving in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 6 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 7 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 Pyrenees logistics
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?