Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 3 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 8 Europe Sim card help
- 9 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 10 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 Local markets in Italy
- 13 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 14 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 15 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 18 Guides - Matera
- 19 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 20 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 21 England and Wales by public transport
- 22 Buying flowers in London?
- 23 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
Hi all -