Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Paris & Tuscany - two weeks in September
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Tight Planning?
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 What are the best places to see in England
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 15 Travel with Teens
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 One week in Venice - trips
- 19 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 22 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 23 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 24 UK for 12 days !
- 25 Italy