Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베가스벳카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안바카라ゼ아시안바카라
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 타짜바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노ネ카지노
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 ATM help
- 24 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Hi all -