Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona cooking classes
- 2 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 3 Naples, Italy
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 8 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 22 Engadine Valley help
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 24 Tuscany 6 nights
- 25 France & Italy, May or June
Hi all -