Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Large luggage lockers at Gare du Nord
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 9 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 15 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Luggage on trains/security?
- 20 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 21 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 22 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 23 Brussels Airport
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
Hi all -