Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 2 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 3 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 12 nights in Greek islands
- 7 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 9 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Paris food tours?
- 16 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 19 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 22 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 23 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 24 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 25 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
Hi all -