Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Valencia, Spain
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 9 Restaurants in Spain
- 10 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Is Sicily Safe?
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Gardens & GTGs
- 16 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Car rental help in Sicily
- 19 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 24 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 25 Madeira-anyone been recently?
Hi all -