Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 9 Days in Spain
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Driving through Paris
- 17 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 18 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 24 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 25 Great Value Vacations - NOT
Hi all -