Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 2 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 3 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 4 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 5 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 6 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 9 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 10 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 11 Como or Bellagio
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 14 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 15 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 16 where to stay in Malta
- 17 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 18 Netflix and Hulu
- 19 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 20 Germany in 7 days
- 21 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 22 Car rental return Nice
- 23 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
Hi all -