Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Paris & Tuscany - two weeks in September
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 4 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Driving in Italy
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 history museums or locations
- 13 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 16 malaga to madrid train ?
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Lake Como transportation questions
- 20 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Portugal in January
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam