Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Paris & Tuscany - two weeks in September
Hi all -
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Dresden Train Station
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg