Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 19 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 20 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 21 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 22 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
Hi all -