Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 14 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France
Hi all -