Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 6 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 7 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 18 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 22 Hiking in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
Hi all -