Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 England and Wales by public transport
- 4 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 7 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 14 Vienna or Budapest?
- 15 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 16 Andalucia in December
- 17 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 18 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 19 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 20 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 21 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
Hi all -