Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 3 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 4 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 15 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 25 Ballet Bolshoi
Hi all -