Hi all -
I am planning a trip for this September 2013 - a week in Paris and a week in Tuscany. I'd welcome any recommendations, suggestions, cautions, etc. We (three adults) are looking to fly from Boston to Paris for the first week. I have been before, but my parents have not and suggestions are welcome - particularly if you have any recommendations on ways to visit/sightsee in the city that are not too physically taxing (due to disability). We are likely then going to fly from Paris to Rome or Florence. Has anyone flown on EasyJet or Ryan Air in Europe? We would consider the train from Paris to Florence, but again, one in our group is physically disabled and the journey by train might be too taxing for her. For the second week, my husband will join us in Italy. Any recommendations on routes for him to fly from Boston? Into Florence? Into Rome or Milan and then take the high speed train?
Paris & Tuscany - two weeks in September
Hi all -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 3 Cotswolds first time
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 6 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 9 Paris in black and white
- 10 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 21 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 25 Need help with itinerary