Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 3 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Traveling in Belgium
- 6 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 11 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 12 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 13 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 14 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 17 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 18 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 21 Milos beach stay
- 22 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 25 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport