Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 레드카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 5 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 6 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 9 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 10 Norwegian air
- 11 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 12 help with 21 days-croatia
- 13 London Paris
- 14 14 days in Greece
- 15 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 18 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 19 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 20 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Early flight from Nice
- 23 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 24 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 25 London dining service charge
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport