Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Summer Travel order
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 10 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 15 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Petrol in Greece
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport