Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 8 evening of song and dance
- 9 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Where to from Verona
- 17 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport