Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천」안전공원
- 2 온라인카지노☺【RAM300.COM】☺ 바카라 노하우
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 10 Sintra
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 22 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 23 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 24 Uffizi Phone Number
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport