Here comes my next question... We have a flight out on a Wednesday morning at 8am. How early should we be at the airport - 2 or 3 hours before our flight? (It goes to Frankfurt).
That said, we will have to leave the hotel at either 4 or 5 am - what is the best way to get to the airport at this time (4 people plus luggage) - a taxi?
Any suggestions are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well, I'm always warning people
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 11 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 12 5 Days in Corsica
- 13 Cork or Galway?
- 14 French lavender and cottages
- 15 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 25 Italy in October
Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport