we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 5 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 6 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 13 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 14 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 21 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 American electrical gadgets
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich