we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seat reservations
- 2 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 5 Positano Hotel in September
- 6 Brussels flower tapestry
- 7 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 Reaching the Lake District
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 Scotland itinerary advice
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 15 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Moldova and Transnistria
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Whistle stop family road trip
- 23 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 24 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 25 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement