we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Italy
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Budapest & Prague
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement