we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 4 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 5 To Hampton Court Palace
- 6 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 7 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 8 London-Paris solo trip
- 9 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 Need advice on transportation
- 12 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 13 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 14 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 17 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 20 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 21 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 22 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 23 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 24 France for Six Weeks
- 25 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement