we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany