we're taking the Megabus to Porte Maillot and I was wondering if anybody knew how to get to Rue Ramey, from there.
Google maps suggests taking M1 and M12, however it doesn't mention busses. Also, do we have to get two metro tickets to use the two lines?
I've been to Paris a few times, but have never taken the bus and...don't really recall the Metro system.
Thanks in advance.
Paris: Transportation from Porte Maillot to 18th arrondissement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 10 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Stay near Paris
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 15 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 19 Eurostar booking
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?