Does anyone know how use the Metro in Paris to get from the Airport (CDG) to the Saint-Suplice Metro station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 2 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 3 Barcelona to south of France
- 4 England/Scotland In January questions
- 5 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 6 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 7 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 8 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 9 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 10 Place to stay in London
- 11 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 12 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 13 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 14 Cornwall and Germany
- 15 Edinburgh Questions...
- 16 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 17 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 18 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 19 Holding bags in Paris
- 20 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 21 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 22 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 23 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???