I'm thinking about a train from Paris to Frankfurt. Perhaps Berlin would be a better destination. I find that all flights to Berlin go through Frankfurt but I have read that in 2011, there will be a change with the Berlin airport allowing flight directly to Berlin? Anyone know about that? My lat thought was to fly home by way of Prague. We have never been to Germany but have been to France/Italy many times. I feel a bit intimidated by Germany! Thanks!
Paris train to Frankfurt
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,