I'm thinking about a train from Paris to Frankfurt. Perhaps Berlin would be a better destination. I find that all flights to Berlin go through Frankfurt but I have read that in 2011, there will be a change with the Berlin airport allowing flight directly to Berlin? Anyone know about that? My lat thought was to fly home by way of Prague. We have never been to Germany but have been to France/Italy many times. I feel a bit intimidated by Germany! Thanks!
Paris train to Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 DVD players in France
- 5 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 9 Train from Sarlat
- 10 Trains
- 11 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Naples vs Sorrento
- 14 Cinque Terre trails
- 15 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 18 Paris Bastille Day
- 19 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Liverpool to London
- 24 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 25 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you