I'm thinking about a train from Paris to Frankfurt. Perhaps Berlin would be a better destination. I find that all flights to Berlin go through Frankfurt but I have read that in 2011, there will be a change with the Berlin airport allowing flight directly to Berlin? Anyone know about that? My lat thought was to fly home by way of Prague. We have never been to Germany but have been to France/Italy many times. I feel a bit intimidated by Germany! Thanks!
Paris train to Frankfurt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 2 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 8 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 9 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 10 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 11 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 15 Our first trip to Europe
- 16 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 21 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 22 Paris Perfect Soap
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 London/Help
- 25 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?