Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
paris train to Bloise or Amboise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Cylades Island Hopping
- 8 One week in Spain, late May
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice