Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 6 Italy by car
- 7 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 8 Ireland in October?
- 9 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 10 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 11 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 12 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 13 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 14 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 15 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Lyon
- 18 Dolomites October 14-18
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 22 Le Marche, Italy
- 23 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 24 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 25 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France