Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
paris train to Bloise or Amboise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 4 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 5 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 6 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 23 Munich
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!