Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노∮라이브바카라
- 2 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ェ온라인카지노추천
- 3 고카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ど아시안카지노
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 와와바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라주소ド온라인바카라주소
- 6 엔젤카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트く카지노사이트
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Piedmont as a destination
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 20 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 21 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 24 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....