Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Paris to Italy
- 4 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 5 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 6 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 7 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 10 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Barcelona alternative
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Road trip with our dog
- 17 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 25 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please