Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Sicily Beach Resort
- 6 France Study Abroad
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Two days in Rome
- 14 Classical Tour of Albania
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?