Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
paris train to Bloise or Amboise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 2 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 3 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 4 Best london location to stay?
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 7 Tell me about Manchester
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 France to Italy advice needed please
- 10 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 13 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 14 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 15 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 16 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 17 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 20 Rolling bags in Venice
- 21 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 24 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 25 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago