Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 4 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 5 Advance Booking for Spain
- 6 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 7 Shopping in Paris
- 8 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 9 10 nights in France
- 10 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 11 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 12 London Paris
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Croatia Itenerary
- 16 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 17 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 20 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 23 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Vienna - Site seeing help