Wondering if coming into Paris 8am from USA april 23rd, hopping on high speed to Bloise for one day for Chambord castle then Amboise to see Chenoceau the next 2 day, then apparently a train out of Tours headed to Rennes with a stop in Lemans is a happy plan. My kids bought me a cooking class in lamballe area april 28 so I'm looking foward to getting extras in. My thought at Lamballe is to somehow get up to coast and get a hotel for one night before getting into cooking class on 28th I appreciate any thoughts or ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 PARIS
- 4 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 5 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 6 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 18 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 19 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 20 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 21 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!