I want to go from Paris to Bruges Sept 7 leaving at 7 or 8 in the morning and come back the same day around 5 pm. I was notified the fares are up today. I can get there with many choices but not back to Paris. It shows the trains but no fares or way to book. Perhaps I have missed something and I am using the wrong site? I keep getting directed to Rail Europe. I tried Thalys site and it is impossible on that site I guess because Thalys only goes to Brusels. Any suggestions?
Paris Train Experts I am going to need help
View all Europe activity »
- 1 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 8 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast