I want to go from Paris to Bruges Sept 7 leaving at 7 or 8 in the morning and come back the same day around 5 pm. I was notified the fares are up today. I can get there with many choices but not back to Paris. It shows the trains but no fares or way to book. Perhaps I have missed something and I am using the wrong site? I keep getting directed to Rail Europe. I tried Thalys site and it is impossible on that site I guess because Thalys only goes to Brusels. Any suggestions?
Paris Train Experts I am going to need help
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 Wimpy's
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 semi escorted tours
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 14 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 15 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 16 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 17 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 22 Nice
- 23 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 trip