We want to go from CDG to Nancy via train. A good option is RER from CDG to Paris Nord and TGV from Paris Est to Nancy. Issue: the connect time is 30 minutes but there is an 800 meter walk between Nord and Est which the site says takes 37 min. Usually we could walk 800 m in much less than 30 min, but this will be after an all-night flight with awkward wheelies and unfamiliarity with the place. Do experts think it would really take 37 min? Would a taxi even consider such a short trip? is there a bus or shuttle? Thanks in advance.
Paris train connections
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 2 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 hotels in Seville
- 9 London tube
- 10 London hotel
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY