Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Public transport from Ostuni
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 14 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 15 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?