Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Novels set in Greece
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 15 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros