Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 granada to algarve
- 4 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 5 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 6 Libourne overnight
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 9 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 Brugge photo on Bing
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 16 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 17 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 18 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!