Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 4 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 5 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 6 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 7 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 8 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 9 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 10 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 11 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 12 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 13 Paris Libraries
- 14 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 15 British Royals
- 16 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 17 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 21 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 22 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 23 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 Need help extending plan beyond France