Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice