Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 2 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 10 Restaurants in Venice
- 11 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 14 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 15 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 16 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 17 Plaza on the River, London?
- 18 Ghent or Paris?
- 19 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 20 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 21 Chip and Pin
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 24 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 25 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?