Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 2 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 5 Airbnb scam
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 9 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 17 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Arriving in Prague
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 4 Months in Europe
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 Using Debit Cards for Purchases