Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 5 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 DVD players in France
- 8 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 12 Train from Sarlat
- 13 Trains
- 14 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 Naples vs Sorrento
- 17 Cinque Terre trails
- 18 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Paris Bastille Day
- 21 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 22 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 24 Liverpool to London
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help