Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 3 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 4 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 5 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 11 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 12 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 13 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 16 Madrid apartment input, please
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 December honeymoon in Europe
- 19 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 20 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 staying a month or so in each place
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls