Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 More help with housing in Puglia
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 River cruises
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 21 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 24 7 days in Andalucia
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome