Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 7 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 8 Burgundy in May
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 13 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 14 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..