Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler