Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 Ireland itinerary
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 6 big family in Ireland
- 7 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 8 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 9 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 10 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 13 Istanbul Itinerary
- 14 London - Site List Triage -
- 15 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 16 Santorini transportation
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report