Six of us will be in Paris for 3 nights in late April and then plan to spend at least a couple more nights in Southern France before heading to Venice via train. What would be the most efficient use of our time, so as not too spend the whole time in transit. I know there is a train that goes from Nice to Venice. How would you get the most out of your short amount of time, without spending the whole time in transit? We would love to see sites, nature and would probably have had our fill of museums in Paris. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
Paris To Venice Through The South Of France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 men's shoes spain
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Unique Venice Activity
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 London visit
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 25 Need help with Europe Itinerary