I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 6 Rome for a week
- 7 trip to Italy
- 8 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 Hertz Never Lost
- 12 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 15 Holiday in Europe
- 16 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Train from Lille to Delft
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Amalfi or Positano