I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 3 Homesaty
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 7 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Route des Vins
- 11 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 12 2 days in Florence
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 22 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 23 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 24 Windsor Castle
- 25 Individual train tickets instead of passes