I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 2 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 3 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 6 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 7 Sicily transportation
- 8 Which Guided Tour ??
- 9 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 15 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 16 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Where will Britain go?
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue