I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 5 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 8 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Azores
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 19 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 20 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 21 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 22 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Sim Card Options
- 25 Greek Islands (small)