I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Paris to Venice on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Gtg San Antonio
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 8 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 9 Two weeks Verona, Bologna and Venice - time for other day trips?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Wine tour from Verona?
- 14 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 21 1 week Tuscany in November
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 24 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?