I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 2 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 3 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 4 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 11 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 12 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 13 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 14 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 15 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 16 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 17 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 18 Our Paris plans
- 19 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 20 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 23 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey