I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 2 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 Provence to Nice driving
- 5 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 6 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 10 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 11 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 12 German Train travel
- 13 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 14 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 15 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 20 Barcelona on budget
- 21 Advice for England and France travels?
- 22 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 25 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg