I'll be travelling from Paris to Venice this December (from 20th december to 4h January) on a tight budget (some 2100 euros).
Does anyone have a suggested itinerary that would fit into that budget? Would Switzerland or southern Germany/Austria be way too expensive?
Specifically, that money should cover hotel bedrooms for 1 person (no hostels) plus train fare and food. Would I be able to fit all that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hours in Paris
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 9 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome