Need advise for a last minute trip.
We are planning to take early morning train from Paris to Switzerland Monday on 17th August. We have a return flight from Zurich on Thursday 20 August morning 11 am. So we will basically have only about 2 days in Switzerland.
Please advise where to stay. We were thinking of taking train from Paris to Interlaken( transfer at Basel I guess) and stay there mon and Tuesday night and book Wednesday night at Zurich.
Please advise how to best use the 2.5 days.
I know time is just enough but we do plan to come back in a couple years hopefully for a more relaxed trip.
Advise train from InterlakenJbterlaken to Zurich
Also do u think we should buy a 3 day train pass in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 24 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 25 One night in Rome