Need advise for a last minute trip.
We are planning to take early morning train from Paris to Switzerland Monday on 17th August. We have a return flight from Zurich on Thursday 20 August morning 11 am. So we will basically have only about 2 days in Switzerland.
Please advise where to stay. We were thinking of taking train from Paris to Interlaken( transfer at Basel I guess) and stay there mon and Tuesday night and book Wednesday night at Zurich.
Please advise how to best use the 2.5 days.
I know time is just enough but we do plan to come back in a couple years hopefully for a more relaxed trip.
Advise train from InterlakenJbterlaken to Zurich
Also do u think we should buy a 3 day train pass in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Istanbul at Easter
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Keukenhof in May?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Insurance on rental car options
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?