Need advise for a last minute trip.
We are planning to take early morning train from Paris to Switzerland Monday on 17th August. We have a return flight from Zurich on Thursday 20 August morning 11 am. So we will basically have only about 2 days in Switzerland.
Please advise where to stay. We were thinking of taking train from Paris to Interlaken( transfer at Basel I guess) and stay there mon and Tuesday night and book Wednesday night at Zurich.
Please advise how to best use the 2.5 days.
I know time is just enough but we do plan to come back in a couple years hopefully for a more relaxed trip.
Advise train from InterlakenJbterlaken to Zurich
Also do u think we should buy a 3 day train pass in Switzerland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 6 First time in Bulgaria
- 7 Paris in September
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies