We are leaving for Europe next week. Currently our plan is to go from Paris to Switzerland but I'm not sure where to go in Switzerland? We will be going to Brussels from Switz. We will be there for 3 days and 2 nights. We are thinking of going to Geneva. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should we skip Geneva and go some place else? If Geneva, then, what are some good hotels and things to do. Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help!!
Paris to switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 3 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Hey Fodor's
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 8 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 13 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 14 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 15 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 16 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 17 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 18 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 21 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 22 Ireland Bus tours
- 23 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 24 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 25 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept