We are leaving for Europe next week. Currently our plan is to go from Paris to Switzerland but I'm not sure where to go in Switzerland? We will be going to Brussels from Switz. We will be there for 3 days and 2 nights. We are thinking of going to Geneva. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should we skip Geneva and go some place else? If Geneva, then, what are some good hotels and things to do. Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help!!
Paris to switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 3 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 14 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 15 Heli Tour
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 19 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 20 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Tight Planning?