We are leaving for Europe next week. Currently our plan is to go from Paris to Switzerland but I'm not sure where to go in Switzerland? We will be going to Brussels from Switz. We will be there for 3 days and 2 nights. We are thinking of going to Geneva. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should we skip Geneva and go some place else? If Geneva, then, what are some good hotels and things to do. Thanks a lot for your suggestions and help!!
Paris to switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 italy
- 6 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 7 Side trip from Geneva
- 8 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?