Hello! After looking on several different websites to find that the fast train tickets from Paris to Strasbourg were almost $900 for a family of 4 - I started considering renting a car instead. I'm sort of torn though because we have never been to Paris before and we are only there for 5 nights. I've just read so many great reviews of the Strasbourg Christmas markets, it seems magical and I would hate to miss it. I think if we drove there we would stay one night at a hotel. What do you think about this plan? Is Strasbourg worth leaving our short stay in Paris? Are the Christmas Markets as great as I've read?
Paris to Strasbourg Train or Car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?