Hello! After looking on several different websites to find that the fast train tickets from Paris to Strasbourg were almost $900 for a family of 4 - I started considering renting a car instead. I'm sort of torn though because we have never been to Paris before and we are only there for 5 nights. I've just read so many great reviews of the Strasbourg Christmas markets, it seems magical and I would hate to miss it. I think if we drove there we would stay one night at a hotel. What do you think about this plan? Is Strasbourg worth leaving our short stay in Paris? Are the Christmas Markets as great as I've read?
Paris to Strasbourg Train or Car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 5 wineries near Ronda
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 9 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 14 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 15 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 16 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Tour Group Operators
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 21 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?