Hello! After looking on several different websites to find that the fast train tickets from Paris to Strasbourg were almost $900 for a family of 4 - I started considering renting a car instead. I'm sort of torn though because we have never been to Paris before and we are only there for 5 nights. I've just read so many great reviews of the Strasbourg Christmas markets, it seems magical and I would hate to miss it. I think if we drove there we would stay one night at a hotel. What do you think about this plan? Is Strasbourg worth leaving our short stay in Paris? Are the Christmas Markets as great as I've read?
Paris to Strasbourg Train or Car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 italy
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 23 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Pronunciation