I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Paris, Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo for early June 2014. It seems simple enough to travel from the 3 northern countries, but what about getting there from Paris? I've seen a few train routes from London, but am having more difficulties starting in Paris... probably just because I don't know the proper place to look!
Is terribly difficult to add Paris into the mix? My husband and I want to visit the Scandinavian countries the most for this trip, but it's always been my dream (probably for everyone!) to visit France. Coming from the US, I feel I'd be so let down knowing we were so close to France and didn't go.
Like most people, we don't have much money! We're just getting out of college and want to take that time to travel before careers take over, kids, etc. Not to say we can't travel in the future, but this will be our first time. We plan to stay for a total of 2 weeks, which of course I know isn't much time, but I'd honestly be happy just to stay in Paris one full day
Any tips would be immensely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 ATM at airport
- 7 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Lay over time
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe