I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Paris, Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo for early June 2014. It seems simple enough to travel from the 3 northern countries, but what about getting there from Paris? I've seen a few train routes from London, but am having more difficulties starting in Paris... probably just because I don't know the proper place to look!
Is terribly difficult to add Paris into the mix? My husband and I want to visit the Scandinavian countries the most for this trip, but it's always been my dream (probably for everyone!) to visit France. Coming from the US, I feel I'd be so let down knowing we were so close to France and didn't go.
Like most people, we don't have much money! We're just getting out of college and want to take that time to travel before careers take over, kids, etc. Not to say we can't travel in the future, but this will be our first time. We plan to stay for a total of 2 weeks, which of course I know isn't much time, but I'd honestly be happy just to stay in Paris one full day
Any tips would be immensely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 5 Top Tapas Tascas
- 6 Iceland car rental agencies
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 9 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Greece
- 12 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 13 Iceland france spain
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Hiking lake Como
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre