I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Paris, Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo for early June 2014. It seems simple enough to travel from the 3 northern countries, but what about getting there from Paris? I've seen a few train routes from London, but am having more difficulties starting in Paris... probably just because I don't know the proper place to look!
Is terribly difficult to add Paris into the mix? My husband and I want to visit the Scandinavian countries the most for this trip, but it's always been my dream (probably for everyone!) to visit France. Coming from the US, I feel I'd be so let down knowing we were so close to France and didn't go.
Like most people, we don't have much money! We're just getting out of college and want to take that time to travel before careers take over, kids, etc. Not to say we can't travel in the future, but this will be our first time. We plan to stay for a total of 2 weeks, which of course I know isn't much time, but I'd honestly be happy just to stay in Paris one full day
Any tips would be immensely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 2 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 3 Windsor Castle
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Spain: train/rental car help
- 13 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 14 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 15 Private Guide in Lyon
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 19 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders