I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Paris, Helsinki, Stockholm, and Oslo for early June 2014. It seems simple enough to travel from the 3 northern countries, but what about getting there from Paris? I've seen a few train routes from London, but am having more difficulties starting in Paris... probably just because I don't know the proper place to look!
Is terribly difficult to add Paris into the mix? My husband and I want to visit the Scandinavian countries the most for this trip, but it's always been my dream (probably for everyone!) to visit France. Coming from the US, I feel I'd be so let down knowing we were so close to France and didn't go.
Like most people, we don't have much money! We're just getting out of college and want to take that time to travel before careers take over, kids, etc. Not to say we can't travel in the future, but this will be our first time. We plan to stay for a total of 2 weeks, which of course I know isn't much time, but I'd honestly be happy just to stay in Paris one full day
Any tips would be immensely helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oporto
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 17 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 18 Andalucia itinerary help
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 21 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 24 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 25 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland