Planning a trip to Poitiers, mostly--land in Paris for a day or two, then head to Poitiers.
Any suggestions for a scenic and historical stop in-between for a night or two? I have about ten days total.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 mystras or nemea
- 2 U.S.A: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL 24x7
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 Venice gondola ride
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 London and Normandy
- 10 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 12 Paris and Normandy
- 13 rent muscle car in Norway
- 14 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 15 How do I private message a person?
- 16 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 17 Burgundy and Lyon
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 19 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 22 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 23 Visiting Lyon
- 24 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!