Planning a trip to Poitiers, mostly--land in Paris for a day or two, then head to Poitiers.
Any suggestions for a scenic and historical stop in-between for a night or two? I have about ten days total.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 Advance Booking for Spain
- 3 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 6 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 7 London dining service charge
- 8 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 9 Scotland Question
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 14 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 15 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 18 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 The Rain in Spain and more
- 21 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 22 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 23 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help