I'm working on mapping out a trip from September 2 through September 13. I'm looking at flying to Paris for a few days then heading to Nice Sept 6 for a few days and then flying from Nice to London September 9. To me this sounds like a very doable trip and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
Should I fly or take the train from Paris to Nice? I keep going back and forth on what is the fastest. I want to spend the least amount of time traveling from point A to point B.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 8 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 multi city flights to europe
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 13 nights in switzerland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Football Tickets - Athens
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review