We want to travel from Paris to Nice. We do want something time efficient. Can you recommend any airlines that provide inexpensive flights from Paris to Nice? We looked at some trains, but the duration for most of them is 8 1/2 hours. We don't really want to spend a whole day in a train. Thank you!
Paris to Nice, best transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rolling bags in Venice
- 2 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 6 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 7 Big and little towns of Europe
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?