Any advice on getting from Paris to Monaco.
First preference would be the train but not sure how long it will take and how often it goes.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 3 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 4 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 5 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 8 Christmas Eve
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 13 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Glassblowing in Prague
- 16 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 a loss about Paris
- 20 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 23 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Madrid - time to allow for train