Any advice on getting from Paris to Monaco.
First preference would be the train but not sure how long it will take and how often it goes.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 2 Avignon or St. remy
- 3 On my way to Puglia
- 4 The highlands
- 5 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 6 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 7 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 8 Camino Redux
- 9 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 10 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 13 Car rental/return near London
- 14 Belgium for the 1st time
- 15 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 16 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 17 Rungis market Paris
- 18 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 19 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 24 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 25 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?