I'm going from Paris to Milan by train in May and then flying back from Milan to Bristol.
There are 10 days between arriving in France and leaving Milan. I'm spending the first 3 nights in Paris and then need to get to Milan, somehow! Any suggestions on places to visit would be good (I know shockingly little about mainland Europe, hence this trip!).
I'm open to sleeper trains or spending all day on a train with scenic views. I don't mind going through France or through Germany or Switzerland to get to Italy and then I'd like to spend a few nights in Italy before flying home.
Any suggestions for places or cities that can't be missed?
Paris to Milan itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Vegan in Germany?
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 18 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma