I'm going from Paris to Milan by train in May and then flying back from Milan to Bristol.
There are 10 days between arriving in France and leaving Milan. I'm spending the first 3 nights in Paris and then need to get to Milan, somehow! Any suggestions on places to visit would be good (I know shockingly little about mainland Europe, hence this trip!).
I'm open to sleeper trains or spending all day on a train with scenic views. I don't mind going through France or through Germany or Switzerland to get to Italy and then I'd like to spend a few nights in Italy before flying home.
Any suggestions for places or cities that can't be missed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 3 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 4 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 10 days in London in early December
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 retruning to US with souveniers
- 20 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Italy in January?
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Iceland rental camper company
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning