I'm going from Paris to Milan by train in May and then flying back from Milan to Bristol.
There are 10 days between arriving in France and leaving Milan. I'm spending the first 3 nights in Paris and then need to get to Milan, somehow! Any suggestions on places to visit would be good (I know shockingly little about mainland Europe, hence this trip!).
I'm open to sleeper trains or spending all day on a train with scenic views. I don't mind going through France or through Germany or Switzerland to get to Italy and then I'd like to spend a few nights in Italy before flying home.
Any suggestions for places or cities that can't be missed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian car factory tours
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 6 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 7 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 21 Via del Sale, Italy
- 22 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 23 Nafplio to Hydra
- 24 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?