I will be driving from Paris to the Marseille area and have 5 nights to do it.
With friends in Bordeaux I would like to spend the night, but open to all suggestions.
What would be some recommendations for the journey,
thanks in advance for the advice~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0ncall ROCKETMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 ROCKETMAIL
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 7 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco