I will be driving from Paris to the Marseille area and have 5 nights to do it.
With friends in Bordeaux I would like to spend the night, but open to all suggestions.
What would be some recommendations for the journey,
thanks in advance for the advice~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 5 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing