We don't want to take the overnight train. We arrive at CDG Airport and plan to take a train from the Airport to Bordeaux and stay 2 nights. Then travel by train to Madrid. Can anyone tell me an easy site to find timetables and prices for the trains we would need.
Paris to Madrid by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 Munich and Dachau
- 6 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 7 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 8 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 9 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 11 London visit
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 18 Duoro river cruises
- 19 car rental advice in Portugal
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour