This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me give good travel advice
- 2 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 3 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 4 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 5 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 6 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 7 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 8 ideas for Portugal please
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 11 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Day on the Rhine
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 16 Italy/ Spain in December
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Spain and Portugal in February
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 24 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 25 Car Rentals in Athens