This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Italy in October 2015
- 11 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Halloween in Paris
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 23 Itinerary 20 days
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa