This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 American Express
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014