This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 2 Eiffel tower tickets
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 5 Venice Banning Fodors
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 South of France November Trip Report
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Clearsky Holidays