This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 London tube
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland