This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Italy food budget
- 11 Tax refund in France
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Positano in high season???
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 18 Spain in late November/early December
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Scandinavian Tour
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal