This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 4 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 German Wings
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Sea side in Italy
- 12 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 13 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 14 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 15 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 16 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 20 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 21 Using Obb website
- 22 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 23 Milan underground
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!