This is our first trip to France and are very excited. We are traveling with our 4 year old. Here is our itinerary (April 19 to April 29) 4 days in Paris, 3 days in Loire Valley (our hotel is in Tours), 3 days in Nice (visiting relatives/family). We are planning on renting a car in Paris, drive to Loire Valley, back to Paris, then take the train from Paris to Nice. There are no trains or flights going to Nice from Tours. We are also considering driving to Nice from Loire Valley, and perhaps stop for one night along the way. Your comments/recommendations will be appreciated.
Paris to Loire Valley to Nice - drive, train or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 first family trip to Switzerland
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 9 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 10 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?