I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 2 Italy/Greece with kids
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Prague hotels
- 6 Need help in travel planning
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 Munich
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Northern lights in December
- 12 Booking hotels before trains
- 13 Flights from Croatia
- 14 What to expect over Christmas
- 15 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 Budapest
- 18 First time in France
- 19 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 20 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Rome
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 English Countryside