I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 14 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Santorini lodging
- 24 Spain and South of France
- 25 Algarve location Help