I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 4 We are back!
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Renting International Cars from USA
- 17 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 18 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 24 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 25 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?