I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 2 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 stonehenge day trip from london
- 5 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 6 Cinqueterre
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Central and Northern Italy
- 9 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 10 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 11 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 12 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 13 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 16 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 17 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 18 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Trip to Ireland in September
- 22 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Cornwall UK