I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 Best daypack ?
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Europe for Beginners
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Use of Train Tickets
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition