I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 2 Italy train travel question
- 3 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 4 Arctic Circle in December
- 5 Lavender fields in Provence
- 6 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 7 St Moritz hiking
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 10 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 11 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 12 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 13 Drive or train Austria
- 14 September in Switzerland
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 17 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 18 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 19 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 20 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 21 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 22 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 23 Wifi on TGV?
- 24 Barcelona hotel help
- 25 2 week Scandinavia Trip