I will be travelling to Paris, France by 23 dec. and I need to be in Libourne same day, unfortunately, I can't book a ticket online because the train from Paris to Libourne no longer have ticket (so I was told on the RailEurope and other couple of sites i found). Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the Rail station that same day? I was also told there is a possibility of getting a ticket on the train, how true is that? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 20 Transportation
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 Things to do in Montpellier
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing