Hi, my daughter is arriving at CDG airport and has to get to the Montparnasse train station to catch a TGV train to La Rochelle. Is the train station located at Terminal 2 the same as the Montparnasse station or does she have to take a separate train to Montparnasse from Terminal 2? Also, how does she get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2? Thanks a bunch. Pete
Paris to La Rochelle, TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 driving in france with kids
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 5 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe