Hi, my daughter is arriving at CDG airport and has to get to the Montparnasse train station to catch a TGV train to La Rochelle. Is the train station located at Terminal 2 the same as the Montparnasse station or does she have to take a separate train to Montparnasse from Terminal 2? Also, how does she get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2? Thanks a bunch. Pete
Paris to La Rochelle, TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 10 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train