Hi, my daughter is arriving at CDG airport and has to get to the Montparnasse train station to catch a TGV train to La Rochelle. Is the train station located at Terminal 2 the same as the Montparnasse station or does she have to take a separate train to Montparnasse from Terminal 2? Also, how does she get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2? Thanks a bunch. Pete
Paris to La Rochelle, TGV
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 London tube
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Day trip from London to Paris
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 5am arrival in Dublin
- 9 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 London hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 London day trips, especially castles
- 23 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 24 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 25 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay